Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online. The goal of Amazon Logistics is to build a world class last mile operation. Amazon Logistics aims to exceed the expectations of our customers by ensuring that orders, no matter how large or small, are delivered as quickly, accurately, and cost effectively as possible.
To continue to drive process excellence within our Last mile Delivery business, we are currently looking for an ACES Manager.
As an ACES (Amazon Customer Excellence Systems) Manager, you will drive process standardization on site. You will be the link between station management and the ACES team. As a member of the MEU ACES team itself, you will contribute to the optimization of the delivery stations operations, providing station with sufficient knowledge and appropriate tools to improve performance.
Your goal is to solve complex problems with simple and practical solutions by developing a deep knowledge of the operation processes. Creating effective communication plans to provide visibility to all impacted teams of the organization will help you to enable overall process alignment.
As firsthand contact for station management regarding process improvements and benchmarking, you will work on effective change processes and contribute to network standardization via best practice sharing. You are in charge of monitoring the logistics and delivery success through set in station and on road performance indicators. You will set up actions plans and execute them to drive current performance to benchmark rates.
In this position, you are a key driver for successful order execution thus positively influence our customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to audit initiatives and support results-driven action planning
- Contribute to deployment of Process Standard implementations and upgrades within the delivery station partnering with station management and several stakeholders
- Support development and continuous piloting of process improvements and ongoing benchmarking initiatives
- Ensure station management is understanding benchmark rates and is trained in technical configurations to drive accurate reporting and productivity boosts
- Monitor, report and support delivering improvement on key in station and on road metrics.
- Management of adhoc requests for station information and reporting
This role will be based in the delivery station. You are willing to work in non-traditional shift patterns which include nights.